miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2007

My name is Emma Carrasco, but every body call me “tata Emma”.
I m from Venezuela, i m seventhing years old, i m jubilate teacher.
I live in Maracaibo in Naranjal. I love the novel, match tv, chocolat, cookies, cake and black white coffe.
My dream is to travel and the visit Egypt.
I hate smoking and the lie.

1) whats your favorite childhood?
When i was a child i use to travel around the work and to know the first time Paraguay, Mexico, United state, Italia, España and Argentina.
2) What sport sor game did you use to play when you were younger?
I use to play tennis in the school.
3) Did you use to have a nickname?
I use to have a nicname “Emmita”.
4) Where did you to spend your vacations?
I use to g oto the beach and placed with my family.
5) Did you ever have a part time job?
No, i haven´t job. I studied since child.

Maria José Aranguibel
Sección D-522.

No hay comentarios: